Insourcing & Compliance
With more than 20 years of experience in the scientific zebrafish husbandry field, Danio Lab has advanced knowledge and skills in developing practical and innovative solutions through detail-oriented, superior and efficient customer service in addition to providing a personable all-around experience. We are a total care provider in zebrafish husbandry, operations, aquatic system design, housing, and filtration systems.
Having worked with a broad range of clients, organizations, universities, and institutions over years, Danio Lab has provided guidance, technical expertise, and training for a wide variety of individuals and teams of all ages, backgrounds, and experience levels – including husbandry techs, vet techs, aquatic specialists, research assistants, students, lab/facility managers, PIs, and more.
We can provide both in-person and off-site/remote technical assistance via call, video (Zoom), or email depending on your needs and prefernces.
- With more than 20 years of experience in the scientific zebrafish husbandry field, Danio Lab has been developing solutions for clientele around the globe.
Areas of Expertise
- Zebrafish husbandry and life support systems (water quality, system maintenance, equipment, diagnostics, health monitoring, etc.), regulatory compliance, biosecurity protocols, best management practices, standard operating procedures, and more.
Professional & Specialized Consulting
- We offer both in-person & remote technical assistance via call, video, or email.
- We provide various levels of service & support depending on the needs of your team and facility
In-Depth & Personalized Training
- We offer tailored training sessions and plans for individuals & groups no matter what your level of knowledge is
- Both on & off-site training is available based on your needs and preferences
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information. Call +1-617-982-3151 or send us a message:
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments!