Service & Support
At Danio Lab, we know service. Our primary business for the last 6+ years has been providing service and support for zebrafish users worldwide. This includes zebrafish husbandry, operations, system design, preventative maintenance programs, and other specialized services as needed. All of our service plans are specialized and tailored for each client. Service starts at these levels (but can be customized based on your specific needs):
Zebrafish Facility/System Service Care Plans
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Installations, Upgrades, Repairs, Replacement Parts and System Design
Onsite and Remote Technical Support Available
General Preventative Maintenance Scope of Work
- Clean and calibrate water quality sensors to manufacturer specification. (Conductivity, Flow, pH, Pressure, Temperature, TGP, etc.)
- Verify functioning of timed water exchange systems and float valves
- Verify the proper functioning of monitor/control and alarm systems
- Check on the proper functioning of all pumps, heaters, UV sterilizers
- Check on the proper functioning of biofilter media/fluidized beds
- Check on the proper functioning of mechanical filters
- Service chemical dosing system
- Change out carbon filters as needed
- Replace components as needed with spares on-hand
- Review maintenance and water quality logs with staff as needed
- Verify the proper position of valves, switches, timers etc. before leaving
- Additional service provided as needed on a system by system basis
Danio Lab service also offers:
- Replacement pH, Conductivity, TGP and other sensors.
- Replacement UV lamps and quartz sleeves.
- Custom upgrades and emergency support.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Call +1-617-982-3151 or send us a message:
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments!